PLEASE NOTE: Our business is currently closed. We will reopen on July 5, 2022. All projects received during this period will be processed beginning July 5, in the order they arrived. Thank you.
We digitize it all:
VHS to DVD, VHS to Blu-ray disc, VHS to digital video for computer editing and internet (MP4, avi, mov and other digital video formats). Many other formats conversion: camcorder video tapes, laser disc, flash cards, professional video tapes, foreign video tapes (PAL-SECAM) and more.
Click to see video transfer prices
Cassette to CD, cassette to digital MP3 or wave, vinyl records to CD, vinyl records to MP3, reel-to-reel tape to CD, reel-to-reel tape to digital MP3. Many other formats conversion: 78 RPM vintage gramophone records, professional reel-to-reel tapes, microcassette, 8-track, DAT, ADAT, minidisc and more. Click to see audio transfer prices
Film to DVD, film to Blu-ray disc, film to USB drive, film to digital video files for editing, film to MPEG4 video for internet, computer and intelligent devices. Click to see film conversion prices
Photo to CD, photo to USB thumb drive, negatives to CD, negatives to USB, slides to CD, slides to thumb drive. High resolution digital scanning (jpeg, tiff). Click to see photo transfer prices
- quality comprehensive service, best in the industry
- simple process: you send us the originals, we send you back the originals and the digitized media
- simple, fair, straight-forward pricing
- free quotes
- volume discounts on mixed media
- free return shipping with tracking to 48 continental US states (discounted shipping to AK and HI)
- no recurrent hosting fees
- image and sound restoration using our proprietary QuickRestore℠ process
- monitored transfers - not a "cookie cutter" operation
- experts in digital media archiving
- fast turnaround on small and large orders
- all work is performed here, in Ft. Collins, CO
- we keep a backup of your media for 30 days at no extra cost
- we value your time and privacy: no e-mail spam
Save your memories now before it is too late. Most videotapes, audiotapes, film reels and photos are already past their expiration date. Every year we see a higher percentage of recorded media in need of serious restoration, or beyond repair. Do it now while your media is not completely lost and the prices are still affordable.