AUDIO TO CD, MP3 AND OTHER DIGITAL FORMATS
CONSUMER AUDIO FORMATS
FORMATS ACCEPTED: Audio conversion from standard audiocassette, microcassette, vinyl records, 8-track cartridge, and 1/4" consumer audiotapes on reels.
- Conversion to Audio CD $27
- Conversion to MP3 on USB drive (drive not included) $27
- Conversion to MP3 - download option $33
- LP graphic art scanning (optional) $12
- Additional Audio CD copies (only in addition to the "Conversion to Audio CD" service) $15
Price includes digitizing / conversion (up to 60 minutes), media (custom printed CD-R and case), tracks / songs separation, AVR's QuickRestore process and shipping via Media Mail to 48 continental states. A $12 shipping upcharge will be added to AK and HI.
Click here to print the consumer audio conversion order form.
PROFESSIONAL AUDIO FORMATS
FORMATS ACCEPTED (STEREO-MONO): Professional 1/4" tapes on reels (master), DAT, MiniDisc, PCM audio recordings, broadcast cart.
FORMATS ACCEPTED (MULTITRACK): Professional 1/4" tapes on reels (4-tracks and 8 tracks) and ADAT.
We offer comprehensive conversion services to most digital audio formats for archiving and audio production. Mixing and mastering services are also available. Please send your originals along with the professional services order form. Once we evaluate your originals, we will e-mail you a quote.
Click here to print the pro audio conversion order form.
THUMB DRIVES AND EXTERNAL HARD DRIVES (optional)
If you prefer not to provide your own USB drive, we will provide the media closest to the size of your digitized files.
Click here to see the price of different drives and a chart showing the length in minutes of audio and video digital files that can be stored on each storage device.
- Price is per original (tape, reel, image, foot) We do not offer discounts for partially recorded tapes.
- The quality of the resulting digital media is highly dependent on the quality of the original.
- All media must be in playable condition.
- Editing or extensive restoration tasks are not included in the prices above. Media with physical damage or which is poorly recorded must be sent for evaluation.
- AVRestore reserves the right to refuse originals with objectionable content (sexually explicit, violent, slanderous, defamatory, which invades the privacy of others, etc.).
- By ordering AVRestore services via website or direct, the customer warrants that he/she has the right to permit AVRestore to perform the services requested on copyrighted materials and takes full responsibility for the transfer.
- Cancelled orders are subject to shipping, handling and processing fees.